In this piece, we will review the Evenflo convertible high chair and breakdown some of the product’s salient features. In addition to this, we will give you a set of pros and cons based on various user experiences. This will help you make an informed purchase decision.
At a glance, the Evenflo convertible high chair is durable and convertible. The chair can transform to accommodate your growing baby’s needs as well; therefore, it offers great value for money. The chair is multipurpose and comes in vibrant lime and rose colors; it has a removable tray, too.
The product’s main features are discussed in some more detail below:
Evenflo Convertible High Chair Features
Three Adjustable Seating Positions
The Evenflo high chair is a 4-in-1 deal. It can transform from a high chair into a My Time Chair plus a Right Size Table & Chair.
Helps Teach Babies How to Be Independent
It is always good to support the little ones to step out of their comfort zones. With this chair, you will be able to help your baby become more independent during mealtime. The Evenflo high chair is also a great environment for babies to play and have fun in on their own.
Check Also: Ingenuity Trio 3-in-1 High Chair Review
Easy to Wipe Clean
The Chair can be removed from the tabletop, placed on the floor and Evenflo high chair cover and the seat pads can be easily wiped clean with lukewarm soapy water.
Perfect for Baby-Adult Interaction During Mealtime
The Evenflo high chair allows adults to interact with babies easily during mealtime. Have fun and bond with your little one during lunch, dinner or snack time.
Three Seat Transformations Stages
The Evenflo high chair has 3 transformation stages
Stage 1: The High Chair
Stage 2: My Time Chair
Stage 3: The Right Size Table & Chair
Stack Up to Create a Full-Size High Chair
For the perfect position during mealtime, simply stack the chair into a full-size baby high chair
Accommodates Your Growing Baby
The Right Size Table and Chair is ideal for your little one as he or she grows into a toddler. This setting is perfect for your baby to enjoy meals and playtime more independently.
- The weight limit for the Evenflo high chair is 40 pounds. It is suitable for babies that are capable of sitting upright by themselves.
- The My Time Chair is suitable for 8-month-old babies, and the maximum weight limit is 50 pounds.
- The Right Size Table & Chair is suitable for toddlers and the maximum weight recommendation is 50 pounds.
Evenflo High Chair Review
Evenflo Convertible High Chair Pros and Cons
- Easy to assemble
- Convertible high chair to table and chair
- Evenflo high chair is easy to fold
- Removable seatbelt and cover
- Removable tray
- Wipeable fabric
- Can accommodate a baby of up to 50 pounds
- Available in vibrant lime and rose colors
- Multipurpose, simple design
- Difficult to clean if the food gets stuck in nooks and crannies
- The tray is removable but a bar is attached to it. This may make it difficult to wash in a dishwasher.
- Removing the tray is a bit awkward because you will have to push it inwards (towards your baby) to remove it. This may cause the residual food in the tray to spill on to your child.
- The Evenflo high chair can take up a considerable amount of room. Not ideal for limited spaces.
- Does not recline
Evenflo Convertible High Chair Recall
In 2012 there was an Evenflo convertible high chair recall due to a fall hazard (models recalled: 29111259, 29111271, 29111234). The issue has since been resolved.
Check Also: Abiie Beyond Wooden High Chair Review
The Evenflo convertible high chair is a great 4-in-1 option that will not become obsolete very quickly and you will be able to get some good mileage out of it. The fact that it is so versatile makes it a great option for your little one during meals and playtime.
The upholstery of the chair is stain resistant and can be wiped easily. If your child is a really messy eater, then the