Are you a super-mom or a fantastic dad? (Of course you are!)
All parents experience new things every day – emotions, needs, actions, sounds, things they didn’t know existed. The good, the bad; the easy, the difficult; the beautiful, the ugly – you’ve seen it all! So why not share those experiences with others?
We, at 10BabyThings.com, invite you to write
Why You Should Send in a Contribution:
- You have a great story to tell which will brighten up anyone’s day, even that of the most tired, stressed out parents.
- You have experience with baby products in a particular niche and would like to help people make smart shopping decisions.
- You have this parenting thing sorted and would like to share your advice with new and young parents.
- You have discovered secrets and upbringing tips that work without a doubt and want to let other people in on them.
- You’re awesome and want other people to follow suit!
What the Process Looks Like
So, what do you have to do? Here are a couple of simple steps you have to follow!
- Send us your pitch (what you want to write about and why) at
cathenichol[at]gmail.com. This should include the topic you want to cover (a title suggestion will work wonders for you), your motivation for doing so, and an outline of the post. Attaching a writing sample or blog link will work in your favour.
- Wait (patiently) for a response – we get a lot of requests and it may take us some time to get to yours.
- Once we have approved your pitch or suggested some changes to it, you can begin writing your blog post and get it to us within the set deadline.
Topics to Cover
While you have the freedom to write about your own personal experiences or those of others, review products, write very general or very specific blog posts, and so on, these are the topics we want you to explore. So make sure that your pitch revolves around one of these broad categories:
- Parenting Hacks
- Tips and Tricks
- The A to Z of Baby Products
- Parenting Advice
- Baby Care and Development
- Baby Health
If you want to venture away from these topics while still talking about an important issue in the baby niche, mention that in your pitch – we might just consider it!
Guest Post Must-Haves
If you have gone through the blog posts that we have put up for our readers, you will have seen that we do not compromise on quality, authenticity, and creativity. These are some of the things we want to see in your work, along with the following:
- Your work should be 100% original – we will check!
- The blog post should be no shorter than 1000 words and no longer than 2000 words.
- Your ideas or thoughts should be unique and creative – nobody wants to read about the same old things presented in a boring way over and over again.
- Your grammar, sentence structure, and all other aspects of the written word should be good. We don’t require perfection – just the dedication to send in as well-written a piece of work as you can manage!
- You can add up to 5 images to complement your text but ensure that you either own the images or they are royalty-free.
- You can include up to 2 links in the blog post.
So what are you waiting for? Open up your inbox and send us your pitch – we can’t wait to hear from you!