Parents want the best for their kids. With a large variety of high chair options available on the market, with each product claiming to be the very best, it can become a little difficult to make a decision on what to buy. Of course you want to make sure that your purchase is what is best for your little one. We are going to review the Ingenuity 3-in-1 high chair in this article.
This Trio high chair 3-in-one’s main selling point is that it can transform into a high chair, a booster seat or a toddler chair. The seat can be adjusted to seat two babies: the booster chair for one of your babies and the toddler chair for your toddler. So, the obvious benefit of this is the fact that the chair is multipurpose and will last longer as your family expands. Continue reading out Ingenuity high chair review and find out about the key features of the baby high chair 3-in-one.
Ingenuity Trio 3-in-1 High Chair Features
Multipurpose 3-in-1 Chair
The multipurpose baby high chair 3-in-one can transform into a booster seat or a toddler chair.
Wipe-able and Washable Seat Cover
The Ingenuity high chair cover is wipe-able and washable.
Suits the Your Growing Family
With the Ingenuity Trio high chair, you can seat two babies. Since the high chair can be configured
Harness Ensure Safety
The 4-point and 5-point harnesses ensure you baby’s security.
The soft seat contours and padding keeps babies sung and comfy.
The trio high chair has a weight limit of 50 pounds
The food tray is detachable and dishwasher safe.
Check Also: Peg Perego Siesta High Chair Review
Ingenuity Trio High Chair Review
Ingenuity 3-in-1 High Chair Pros and Cons
Now that you’ve been briefed about the Ingenuity Trio 3-in-1 high chair’s main features, let us determine whether this is the best high chair for a baby or not, and take a look at some of product’s pros and cons. We surveyed buyers regarding their experience with the product to put together this short list so you can make an informed decision of what to buy.
- The legs of the seat can be removed from the top half
- Your baby can lean back and sit comfortably for a snack
- The Ingenuity high chair has wheels that make it easy to move around the house
- Can easily be converted
in toa booster seat and a toddler chair when required
- The tray is detachable and dishwasher safe
- Seat fabric and pads are washable and wipe-able
- The bottom buckle is not removable and it is hard to clean it properly by just wiping it.
- The bottom of the chair does not fold up; therefore, it is difficult to store or carry around when
- There is a gap where the bottom buckle is attached. Food may fall into the gap during mealtime. Cleaning this space is problematic. The solution would be to clog the gap with tape when you buy the high chair so that food does not seep in and accumulate inside the chair.
- Wheels do not roll smoothly sometimes.
- Clunky design.
- Assembly instructions are difficult.
In comparison to many high chairs available on the market, the Ingenuity 3-in-1 high chair is multipurpose and affordable. The color combo is cute and the chair is overall quite comfortable. It has the detachable tray, padded seat and 3 configurations in one simple design. If you are looking for something that is multipurpose and can accommodate your growing family, this may be a reasonable option for you to take home.
Latest posts by Catherine Nichol (see all)
- The Best Stretch Mark Creams of 2019 – Buyer’s Guide - June 27, 2019
- Buying the Best Diaper Bags in 2019 - June 27, 2019
- Find the Best Toddler Car Seats – Buyer’s Guide - June 27, 2019