Want your little one to appreciate the joy of food, well then the Joovy Foodoo high chair is the best place to start. To spark your baby’s passion for cuisine at an early age, you’ll need great food and the right high chair. Joovy high chair is ideal for babies up to the age of four. The padded leatherette seat gives it a luxurious appeal.
The Joovy high chair can be adjusted to different heights and has reclining option as well. With the 5-point harness, your baby will be snug as a bug and enjoy mealtime with the whole family with ease.
JOOVY Foodoo High Chair Features
Adjustable to your baby’s needs and requirements
The Joovy chair is adjustable to 8 different height positions so that your little one can join you at the dinner table. 5 recline positions are available too and 2 foot rest adjustments can also be made.
Wipeable leatherette and easy-to-clean seat
You may not be able to machine wash the leatherette pad but it is easy to clean simply by wiping.
Maximum weight and age limit
The Joovy Foodoo high chair is suitable for babies up to the age of 4 and the maximum weight limit is 50 pounds
The tray is adjustable and can be removed and placed easily with just one hand. It can be washed in the dishwasher as well.
No harmful substances
The Joovy high chair doesn’t’ contain lead, BPA, phthalates, etc. or other such harmful substance. It’s perfectly safe for your child and won’t act as a pollutant in disguise.
JOOVY Foodoo High Chair Review
JOOVY Foodoo High Chair Pros and Cons
The Joovy Foodoo high chair has some great features and looks like it could be the best high chair for toddlers, however, we’ll look at this high chair a little more critically so you can gauge whether it’s the right option for you or not. Here’s our list of pros and cons for the Joovy Foodoo high chair.
- Adjustable with up to 5 reclining positions
- two footrest options
- With 8 different height levels, your baby can join you at the dinner table
- Tray can be easily removed with just one hand and its dishwasher safe, too
- The easy-to-clean surfaces, such as the leatherette, messy meals-time easy to clean up after.
- Scratchproof wheels make the Joovy Foodoo high chair easy to move around and the stoppers provide ample stability when needed.
- It can be folded and made compact for storage
- A useful storage pouch on the back of the Joovy Foodoo high chair so you can have room to store bibs or other handy items.
- The tray may not adjust perfectly with different seat adjustments especially recline positions.
- The Joovy Foodoo high chair takes up a lot of space. It is not suitable for tight spaces.
- The center strap is too long and can’t be adjusted short enough to fit right for some babies.
- If mealtime gets too messy and food finds its way into the leatherette’s stitching, that will be very hard to clean.
The Joovy Foodoo high chair brings with many adjustable options, from height to reline and footrest positions, you can customize the chair according to your little one’s needs and ensure a fun mealtime. The seat’s size may be a bit of a concern for parents who prefer something cute and small to have in their space. Nonetheless, it is an excellent option if you want your child to have a ton of fun during meals and then ease them into the idea dining at the dinner table with the rest of the family.