Does your little baby love to move and groove around? If so, the Chicco Dance Walker can be the best choice then.
A hook-up feature for the Mp3 player is included in the Chicco Dance Baby Walker.
To help the kid gain self-assurance to take those first steps, the music, sounds, and lights from the Mp3 player can be the best.
To keep the electronics safely out of your kid’s reach, it also has a locking player storage tray. That cool musical tray can also be used as a stand-alone toy. You just need to remove it for using it on the floor. You can also very quickly convert the Dance from walker to the stationary action center.
The Chicco Baby walker 3 in 1 also has a compact fold, three different height adjustments, and a detachable padded seat. All these features are incorporated to make babies and their parents comfortable.
Features Of Chicco Dance Walker
There are many features that are included in this baby walker to make everything comfortable and easy for kids. A few key features are as follows:
- You can fold it easily to store it or for traveling.
- You can also take out the padded seat to wash it easily.
- It can also be converted into a stationary activity center from the walker and trust me it will not take much time.
- To make the ride comfortable for the kid, it also has three different height adjustments.
- A hook-up Mp3 player included for on the go music.
- You will 3 AA batteries to make it work.
- It also has a locking tray which enables the feature of keeping electronics away from the kid.
- You can take out that tray from the frame very easily and make it a stand-alone toy to use on the floor.
- Also, have the brake pads so that it can be stopped over the steps.
- The electronic tray which is also removable has three different modes: sound, lights and Mp3 connection.
- Available in orange color.
- You can have this baby walker for your infant and toddler as well.
- You can use it for kids up to 26.5 lbs.
- To protect the wall surfaces, it also has the bumper guards.
Chicco Activity Center Guide
The Chicco Activity Center has a lot of advantages as well as a few cons. So let’s dive into them to see if it is best or not and make the decision making easy:
- It has rubber wheels on the back.
- It’s fun.
- Easy to carry anywhere.
- It is foldable.
- Can be used for both infants and toddlers.
- Easy to clean.
- The backrest is a little hard.
So, it will be a great choice if you choose this Chicco dance walker. It is very easy and versatile and makes a huge difference. You kid will not have any problem pushing it around. And of course, will have a lot of fun moving and grooving.