A baby walker is an important part of the baby gear. The parents want to provide everything best to their kids. But sometimes they get confused in picking a particular item. Hope our today’s review will help them deciding that whether they should invest money in Delta Children Lil’ Drive Baby Activity Walker or not. Every baby takes different time to learn to walk. To help your infant get adapted to the ability to walk you should buy them a Delta, baby walker.
This fantastic baby walker featuring realistic details is specially designed for the kids who have just learned to stand up. If your tot is in the stage of learning to walk, then the Delta Children Baby Activity Walker is the perfect choice for him. Furthermore, you can use this walker for a kid who is reluctant to walk due to health problems or fear. To help stimulate early development the walker has a removable toy tray and a steering wheel with the lights and sounds.
[azrev_custom_link link=”https://amzn.to/2sObPhf” shape=”highlight” target=”_blank” size=”large” style=”glow” radius=”none” fluid=”on” typo=”none”]Check Price on Amazon[/azrev_custom_link]
Indeed, one of the most important concerns for the parents is the proper adaptation of walking off their kids. Due to the variations in growth, every child takes different time to learn to walk. However, the parents can help their tot learning to walk by buying them a walker. Here are a few features that make the Delta walker an excellent choice for children:
- It is a car-themed walker with cooler colors and plastic wheels.
- The electronic toy tray is a unique and absolute recreational feature.
- A portable and detachable feeding tray is a great feature that provides convenience to the parents.
- The detachable system makes this walker convenient for transportation.
- The product has the system of adjusting the height to three different levels.
- Well-cushioned seat pads of the walker make it comfortable for the kids.
- You do not need to worry about traveling out of the town as you can fold it quickly.
- The walker has the Juvenile Product Manufacturers Association certifications. Thus do not fret about the safety.
- There is no battery required.
Lil’ Drive Walker Pros and Cons
Now it is the time to reveal the pros and cons of the Delta Baby Walker:
- Suitable for transportation
- Convenient height adjustment
- No batteries easy assembly
- Not suitable for hardwood flooring
- Not suitable for timber flooring
- Has lesser active assembly parts
Delta activity walker is 12.8 pounds, and the maximum weight recommendation for kids is twenty-five pounds. The electronic tray with multiple sounds and interactive lights entertain your tot the whole time he is in the walker. It meets or exceeds all the CPSC standards and JPMA certifications as already stated above. Delta is committed to making products that meet the needs of the growing kids. Your baby is growing and the Delta Children Lil’ Drive Baby Activity Walker allows it to grow with your baby.
[azrev_custom_link link=”https://amzn.to/2sObPhf” shape=”highlight” target=”_blank” size=”large” style=”glow” radius=”none” typo=”none”]Check Price on Amazon[/azrev_custom_link]